To find out more about us, click on the "About Us" link at the top of the page.
To find a C&B Ramblers Walk, click on the button above
TheC&B Ramblers walksprogrammecan also be found by hovering on the Walks Programme link at the top of each page and following the drop-down menu to the RA Find-A-Walk web page. This will also give access to the "Locating the Start of Walks" page
A selection of photos from our Group walking week to Bath in August 2017
WHAT'S NEW ON THIS WEBSITE?
1. The 'About Us' page has been updated to include a printable application form to join the Ramblers Association and also more information about the contents of this website. A slide show has also been added to this Home page. The photos can be paused or moved on by clicking the Pause or arrow buttons.
2. The Newsletter for the period April 2017 - July 2017 has now been added to the website. This is the work of Carole, our new assistant website manager.
3. Small changes to the layout of the website have been made. The page of recommended mapping sites is now accessible from the main drop-down menu at the top of each page. To access the page, hover on "More..." and from the drop-down menu, click on "Mapping websites / Apps". Also, the button in the title section of this page now links directly to the Ramblers Find-a-Walk page eliminating the need to navigate through the top drop-down menus.
4. A travelogue of the August walking holiday based in Bath has now been added. This was written by Graham, supported by photos from various contributors.
5. Two videos dating back to 1999 and 2001 have been added to the video collection. Perhaps you will see some faces you remember! To view these videos navigate to More..../walks videos from the links at the top of this page.
The Ramblers’ Association is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 4458492 Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 1093577 This newsletter and walks programme is the property of the Chelmer & Blackwater Ramblers and must not be reproduced or copied without written approval of the Chairman