To find out more about us, click on the "About Us" link at the top of the page.
To find a C&B Ramblers Walk, click on the button above
TheC&B Ramblers walksprogrammecan also be found by hovering on the Walks Programme link at the top of each page and following the drop-down menu to the RA Find-A-Walk web page. This will also give access to the "Locating the Start of Walks" page
A selection of photos from our Group walking week to Derbyshire in August 2018
WHAT'S NEW ON THIS WEBSITE?
1. The 'About Us' page has been updated to include a printable application form to join the Ramblers Association and also more information about the contents of this website. A slide show has also been added to this Home page. The photos can be paused or moved on by clicking the Pause or arrow buttons.
2. Small changes to the layout of the website have been made. The page of recommended mapping sites is now accessible from the main drop-down menu at the top of each page. To access the page, hover on "More..." and from the drop-down menu, click on "Mapping websites / Apps". Also, the button in the title section of this page now links directly to the Ramblers Find-a-Walk page eliminating the need to navigate through the top drop-down menus.
3. Two videos dating back to 1999 and 2001 have been added to the video collection. Perhaps you will see some faces you remember! To view these videos navigate to More..../walks videos from the links at the top of this page.
4. Basil's latest video of the Thames Path Coach Ramble in August 2018 has now been added to the 2018 videos which can be viewed using the top menu, More.../Walks Videos.
5. Another of Basil's videos is now on the website, this time a coach ramble in September 2018 from Frant to Penshurst. Once again, this video can be viewed using the top menu, More.../Walks Videos.
6. Please note the notice in "Footpath Matters" concerning the temporary closure of some Broomfield and Springfield footpaths around the Beaulieu Park area. Go to More.../Footpath Matters on the top menu.
7. Andrew, Vivian and Mary have written a report about the Saffron Trail. Go to the top menu/Walks Report and select Saffron Trail from the drop-down menu to view this article. There is also a link to down-load the GPX file enabling the route to be viewed from a GPS or similar device
The Ramblers’ Association is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 4458492 Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 1093577 This newsletter and walks programme is the property of the Chelmer & Blackwater Ramblers and must not be reproduced or copied without written approval of the Chairman